Individual Unit BSBWHS403 - Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS and participation processes (V4.0).
(Supersedes BSBWHS403A - Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS and participation processes (Our Version V3.2))
This BSB unit has been updated in line with new standards introduced in April 2015; these updates have been incorporated into the new V4 (our version).
- Unit and qualification codes have been amended in line with the new standards. All version suffixes (A, B, C, etc) have been removed from unit codes. Some units have had new codes assigned.
- Some elements and criteria titles have been amended in line with the new standards; where this has occurred, the content of the relevant chapter(s) have been revised to reflect this.
- Required Skills have been replaced by Foundation Skills
- Required Knowledge have been replaced by Knowledge Evidence
- Critical Aspects of Assessment have been replaced by Performance Evidence
- Assessment Conditions have been introduced.
Contains the following documents.
- New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format)
- New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
- Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
For more information please contact us on email@example.com