Individual Unit CHCPRT001 - Identify and respond to children and young people at risk (Our Version V3.2 Totally re-written).
(Supersedes CHCCHILD401B - Identify and support children and young people at risk)
Version 3.0 (our version) ensures that our material will cover new standards and will remain compliant with current auditing requirements. The updates will ensure all units have formative and summative assessments, further answers, examples and explanations for both the learner and instructor and there will continue to be a variety of assessment methods.
Contains the following documents.
- New Assessment Criteria and Definitions (in MS Word Format)
- New Evidence Document (in MS Word Format)
- Instructor Workbook/Guide (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Workbook (in MS Word Format)
- Learner Guide (in MS Word Format)
- New Improved Session Plan (in MS Word Format)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Assessment Matrix (Mapping Document)
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org